|july 2019||august 2019||september 2019||october 2019||november 2019||december 2019|
gyrotonic into the extreme
|january 2020||february 2020||march 2020||april 2020||may 2020||june 2020|
YBR Teil 1
YBR Teil 2
In this course you will learn the basic program of the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® with the aim to experience the functioning and effect of the system on your own body. It is the first step to become a trainer and the requirement to buy the Pulley tower.
Trainer: Flavia Tabarrini GYROTONIC® Pre-Trainer
Date: March 20th (10:00 - 13:00 & 15:00 - 17:00)
Course duration: 30 hours (6 days a five hours)
Course fee: 850€ (plus studio fee: 100€)
Deadline for registration: March 10th, 2020
Language of instruction: German (Italian, English and French by arrangement)
Registration Requirements: Knowing Progression 1
GYROTONIC® Exploration into the Extremes
In this course, students will be guided through a series of exercises on the Gyrotonic Pulley Tower, exploring additional ways of accessing the depths of their structure.
Exercise sequences will gradually progress from warm-up and preparation exercises, to mobilizing, restructuring and strengthening exercises.
There will be time for learning the details while experimenting with exercise intensity. Each participant will be seen as an individual on his/her own unique journey, according to his/her abilities, and goals - "the Extremes" is a relative term.
The material presented in this course will further enhance one’s experience with the GYROTONIC® Method, benefitting Trainers, as well as their clients. A workout following these sequences will leave students feeling balanced, strong, and grounded.
(mehr) The course material represents my approach towards a most effective use of the Gyrotonic method. Roughly that incorporates:
- a different progression of exercises compared to level 1;
- additional / new exercises;
- new details to some known exercises;
- overall build up and timing for a workout, transitioning from relaxation / release to mobilization / restructuring to the more fitness oriented exercises;
The material can be selected accordingly to be suitable for the first class with a beginner, as well as to create a fulfilling workout for a well trained person.
Besides learning more about the Gyrotonic method, the course has also the aspect of a thorough and intensive physical experience for each participant.
Each persons limits will be challenged, but also respected.
Yamuna Body Rolling®
This is a 10 days certification program. It is offered as a 10 day intensive, two 5 day sessions ( Part 1 & Part 2), or locally over several weekends. Part 1 already leads to the center of Yamuna training. Here, you will learn about the anatomical foundations of YBR in practice: with the YBR balls you will sensitive the course of the muscle strands, as the basis of any therapeutic competence in this field.
Afterwards, you will learn basic exercises from the field of YBR, which allow you, including the entire body posture, to control your body and thus to achieve a reduction in pain and finally freedom from pain for both yourself and your clients. (more) In addition to the introduction to the basic principles, the course focuses on the following key aspects of the relationship between muscle and skeleton:
- the importance of the anterior and posterior thigh muscles
- the anterior and posterior calf muscles
- the rotators and adductors
- of the back and spine
- all the routine about this muscles
After completing part 1 you have to register for part 2 within one year!
It is HIGHLY recommended to have the AnatomyU app on your tablet or mobile device.
Additional Fees - Payable directly to your instructor:
- Practitioner Kit: Silver Ball, Gold Ball, Perl Ball, Pair of Calf Balls, Pump
(Please inform us if you already own products above)
In Part 2 the following topics will be considered:
- The anterior torso
- Site line of the body
- all the routine over the above mentioned musculature
- Variations and Advanced routines
- Guidelines for group and private sessions
- Creating a YBR class
How to become a certified YBR Practitioner?
- Attend complete 10 days course: Part 1 and Part 2
- Open Book Written Exam - Multiple Choice, True/False, Short Essay
- Hands-on Assist Practical (1 hour) - You will be asked to perform hands-on assists on the instructor
- Teaching a class Practical (1 hour) - The instructor gives you the focus class at the time of the exam
- Each practical is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice
- There is a fee of $100 for each individual practical and that is paid directly to the Certifying Instructor testing you out
- We ask that your testing, both written and practical, be completed within 1 year of completing the course
- Proof of CPR. It can be done online
- Proof of malpractice insurance. Listed by Yamuna Studio as additional insurance
- Signed independent contractors agreement
- Each internship is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice
Benefits of YBR Certification and Membership:
You will be able to teach Yamun Body Rolling® technique in group and private sessions, you will be listed on the , purchase most YBR products at wholesale prices.
The following is required in order for you to maintain in good standing:
- Annual membership dues of $150 will be collected by June 30th of every year
- Attend a recertification course every two years
- Valid proof of CPR
- Valid proof of insurance listing YZ Studio, Inc. as an additional insured (in U.S.A. only)