Yamuna Body Rolling®
This is a 10 days certification program. It is offered as a 10 day intensive, two 5 day sessions ( Part 1 & Part 2), or locally over several weekends.
Part 1 already leads to the center of Yamuna training. Here, you will learn about the anatomical foundations of YBR in practice: with the YBR balls you will sensitive the course of the muscle strands, as the basis of any therapeutic competence in this field.
In this course you will learn the basic program of the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® with the aim to experience the functioning and effect of the
system on your own body. It is the first step to become a trainer and the requirement to buy the Pulley tower.
Trainer: Flavia Tabarrini GYROTONIC® Pre-Trainer
Date: 7-12 June (13:00 - 18:00)
Course duration: 30 hours (6 days a five hours)
Course fee: 850€ (plus studio fee: 100€)
Deadline for registration: Mai 30th, 2021
Language of instruction: German (Italian, English and French by arrangement)
Registration Requirements: Knowing Progression 1
Afterwards, you will learn basic exercises from the field of YBR, which allow you, including the entire body posture, to control your body and thus to achieve a reduction in pain and finally freedom from pain for both yourself and your clients.
In addition to the introduction to the basic principles, the course focuses on the following key aspects of the relationship between muscle and skeleton:
- the importance of the anterior and posterior thigh muscles
- the anterior and posterior calf muscles
- the rotators and adductors
- of the back and spine
- all the routine about this muscles
After completing part 1 you have to register for part 2 within one year!
It is HIGHLY recommended to have the AnatomyU app on your tablet or mobile device.
Additional Fees - Payable directly to your instructor:
- Practitioner Kit: Silver Ball, Gold Ball, Perl Ball, Pair of Calf Balls, Pump
(Please inform us if you already own products above)
In Part 2 the following topics will be considered:
- The anterior torso
- Site line of the body
- all the routine over the above mentioned musculature
- Variations and Advanced routines
- Guidelines for group and private sessions
- Creating a YBR class
How to become a certified YBR Practitioner?
- Attend complete 10 days course: Part 1 and Part 2
- Open Book Written Exam - Multiple Choice, True/False, Short Essay
- Hands-on Assist Practical (1 hour) - You will be asked to perform hands-on assists on the instructor
- Teaching a class Practical (1 hour) - The instructor gives you the focus class at the time of the exam
- Each practical is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice
- There is a fee of $100 for each individual practical and that is paid directly to the Certifying Instructor testing you out
- We ask that your testing, both written and practical, be completed within 1 year of completing the course
- Proof of CPR. It can be done online
- Proof of malpractice insurance. Listed by Yamuna Studio as additional insurance
- Signed independent contractors agreement
- Each internship is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice
Benefits of YBR Certification and Membership:
You will be able to teach Yamun Body Rolling® technique in group and private sessions, you will be listed on the , purchase most YBR products at wholesale prices.
The following is required in order for you to maintain in good standing:
- Annual membership dues of $150 will be collected by June 30th of every year
- Attend a recertification course every two years
- Valid proof of CPR
- Valid proof of insurance listing YZ Studio, Inc. as an additional insured (in U.S.A. only)
Yamuna Foot Fitness with Foot Wakers® Teacher Training
YFF Training - Yamuna Foot Fitness (FEET). A one-of-a-kind job. To solve the problems of the foot such as valgus toe, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, Morton's neuroma, etc..